My New Nitrous Set Up

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what do you guys think, any one else out there running a bottle if so share the pics with your tips and tricks, also want to know if anyone has done an after market fuel pump or a F.A.S.T. lsx intake manifold with a 90 or 92mm tb really want one of those next i think

so what do you guys think, any one else out there running a bottle if so share the pics with your tips and tricks, also want to know if anyone has done an after market fuel pump or a F.A.S.T. lsx intake manifold with a 90 or 92mm tb really want one of those next i think

Looks good man. There are a few guys running a nitrous set-up on their SSS and some doing quite well with it (check the track times). As for your second question, yes, I am running 3 aftermarket fuel pumps, the FAST LSx intake and a 90mm LS2 TB...oh yea and a little bit of nitrous as well.

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

Still haven't posted my final pictures all detailed and such. I finished the stand alone wiring and plumbing over the holiday and did some more tuning. If you choose to do the FAST intake and TB, expect to do a fair amount of fabrication to make it work. With the price of the intake, TB, and necessary other parts to make it work...look to spend around $2000.00 You have to weigh the cost vs. benefit and determine if it is right for your application. For me, it was necessary. You can click on the link in my sig for some information on how to do the FAST intake swap. Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

wow that is the nicest intake i have ever seen!!!! im from jersey and would love to see that truck any time its out at the track. .....very very nice man!!! i think thats my next upgrade 4 me, as for a fuel pump im stock right now, any recomendations? got kn tune and nos will be planning the lsx intake with the fuel rails and 90 mm tb but want to do a fuel pump along with it. o and by the way thats a bad ass truck!!

Install looks good but......bottle should be installed the other way cause the liquid will move away from the siphon tube when you launch and you will run rich. just my 2 cents :cheers:

the bottle is installed the right way just doesnt look like it in the pic, thanx for the look out though

Nice clean install silverdream! What jets are you running?

Go for the FAST intake, you won't be disappointed.

Kevin, you show off! LOL

running a 75 shot for now...lol....i want to be safe.... running nx 41 n20 and 24fuel instead of the 23 fuel that nx says is a 75 shot ordered 51 and 28 for the 100 shot