Powerdyne Supercharger?

Its better than nothing a t all, but they are not that reliable, they are the worst of the superchargers out there. No intercooler options typically, and an internal drive system that fails. You would be better off picking up a used procharger. There is one, or was one for sale on here not too long ago. That or a radix. If you are looking at a used powerdyne, I would assume you are on a budget. A used radix can be found for around $3k. Not sure how much that poewrdyne is that you are looking at.

For a $1k, thats reasonable as long as it works and the internal drive system is in good shape. Slap it on and expect about 75hp or so gain. Thats more than most cams will yield and would cost about $1k with install and tuning, so if its all you can afford, sure, I would do it as long as it was in good shape. It'll get you into the high 13's at least...maybe. But I wouldnt pay anymore than that. I would find a way to ensure that it is running properly though before shelling out that kind of money. To get anything else, you are going to pay double, or triple for it, but you will gain almost double the hp too though. Some would say dont do it at all though. Just my opinion.

For a grand that's a decent deal. The new belt and ceramic bearings aren't bad if you have to replace them. If you don't spin it up past 7psi or so you shouldn't have much problem with it. Their gear drive versions aren't bad at all if you can find them. There are better options out there, but not for a grand. lol