Blacked Out Radix

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The fun part is puttin it in the truck without scratchin it. Make sure you have all the bolts in the holes before you get it on. And I did the passenger side back 2 with a slim 1/4 racthet. Looks good did you take it apart?

Were did all your grass go????

Edited by Builtnotbought (see edit history)

The fun part is puttin it in the truck without scratchin it. Make sure you have all the bolts in the holes before you get it on. And I did the passenger side back 2 with a slim 1/4 racthet. Looks good did you take it apart?

thanks guys.......i took it off a couple times so its not that bad....plus i had 4 extra hands helping me....im done its all in now but waiting for the sun to go down.....more pics tonight......as for the grass its vegas it get hot ass hell here!!......and if anybody is wondering what my boy is doing he was checking the bearings hhahahaha :jester: Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

[quote name='Builtnotbought' date='May 10 2009, 06:40 PM' post='625068'

:crackup:

very little grass in vegas bro.. Mostly rock yards.

Radix Looks good.. I started the top of painting Radix's then never did mine.. I'm jealous :happysad: