Griot'S Garage Meet Planning! Woot

ok this is the official Griot's garage meet planning thread #1.

in this thread ill list info for a meet at griots garage in tacoma wa. the one on 38th st.

also in this thread we need to come up with a date, so if everyone who would be interested in coming to the meet can post all the dates that they would be available to attend i will take the time to see which weekend would have the best turnout. thanks

now for the good stuff. i talked to a guy at griot's today about us having a meet there and he said that theres a car club or forum or group having a meet there just about every weekend. then he gave me a card for a man by the name of Guy Devivo (asst retail store manager) and told me to call him on tuesday 17august to set it up and figure everything out. i also talked to this fella at griot's about them possibly sponsoring the meet and handing out goodie bags or something like that. i was instructed to talk to mr devivo about that also. what this means is we have between now and tuesday to come up with a date and a number of vehicles. number of vehicles can be changed (raised hopefully) but i would really like to have everything figured out by tuesday. so ill start the list, please follow my example to make counting easier because its going to be difficult for me to figure out which date is going to have the most people able to attend. lets try to have this thing go down either this month or in september!!! that way the weather will still be good hopefully. (who knows though its washington!)

1) BgRd1 (chris) 8/21-22, 8/28-29, 9/4-5, 9/11-12, 9/18-19, 9/25-26

by the way my contact number is 580-919-6955. if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to cal or text me any time during the day. if i dont answer leave a message and ill either pm you on here or call/text you back.

alright folks!!! LETS MAKE IT F***ING HAPPEN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

what dates are you available broski? remember the follow my example part? lol no go to time out! muhahahahahaha

my truck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>driving.gif

your truck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>peelout.gif lol

jesus people.... does no one wanna meet? i know im impatient but like i said in o.p im trying to have our ducks in a row for us by tuesday when i call mr devivo. this isnt going to be just your average hey lets all meet up and stare at each others trucks and maybe go cruise and eat doughnuts with our thumbs in our asses. im trying to make this as bad ass as possible by trying to secure goodie bags from griot's and i plan on calling a couple more vendors to see if they can send some swag our way also. maybe have a raffle for something awesome or for cash. i dunno yet but when i plan shit i like to go all out and the amount of enthusiasm ive seen so far is sort of disheartening. not only do i wanna be a part of the scene (which im new to chevys) i want to make sure that we have the baddest-ass meets right here in tacoma and everyone whos not close enough to drive wishes they could have meets like ours. competition is my fuel. we are all performance minded people so im sure its fuel for alot of us!

now whaddaya say? type your name and dates available in the reply box and hit submit so we get the planning out of the way and just have something to look forward to.

jesus people.... does no one wanna meet? i know im impatient but like i said in o.p im trying to have our ducks in a row for us by tuesday when i call mr devivo. this isnt going to be just your average hey lets all meet up and stare at each others trucks and maybe go cruise and eat doughnuts with our thumbs in our asses. im trying to make this as bad ass as possible by trying to secure goodie bags from griot's and i plan on calling a couple more vendors to see if they can send some swag our way also. maybe have a raffle for something awesome or for cash. i dunno yet but when i plan shit i like to go all out and the amount of enthusiasm ive seen so far is sort of disheartening. not only do i wanna be a part of the scene (which im new to chevys) i want to make sure that we have the baddest-ass meets right here in tacoma and everyone whos not close enough to drive wishes they could have meets like ours. competition is my fuel. we are all performance minded people so im sure its fuel for alot of us!

now whaddaya say? type your name and dates available in the reply box and hit submit so we get the planning out of the way and just have something to look forward to.

I'd be up for going!

well i was trying to get the most amount of people as we could but i guess ill do that. ill talk to the dude on tuesday and ill post a date either tuesday night or wednesday sometime

sorry guys, i havent talked to guy devivo yet. the past two days have been my first 2 days at work in almost a month and ive been catching up on work and if not that ive been taking care of other errands. i WILL call tomorrow and see what we can get goingand ill post the results of our conversation on here later tomorrow evening.