Working on my SS

PVerspeek

Hi Guys,

I started working on the interior yesterday. I've already removed most parts of the center console, and now I'm working on the dash itself.

Did anybody already remove the side plates of the center console; because they seem to be connected really thight to the dash itself?

Did somebody already remove the glove compartment box? Because I want to build my GSM carkit behind; and a light inside.

How do I remove the back seat?

that's about it for now. Due to lack of time, it progresses really slow; but I will get there. I just need some help from one of you guys for my workshop manual. (see other topic)

thanks

Pascal

well, how should I descripe it... :D  completely tearing it apart?  But carefully...  I'm going to sleep now; it's 00:30.  I'll try to make some pics tomorrow and post them

Pascal

there are four bolts holding the backseat in, and a center bolt for the steel cable if i remember right... it has been a few months since i have taken mine out.

what are you doing to the interior?????

if i remember correct, i think hist truck was totalede, but i may be wrong... :ughdance:

You remember it wrong :D, bought the truck brand new, but would like to change some things about it. So now; while still not being able to drive it; due to lack of official papers, I'm taking it apart; to find out how / what. In the mean while I'm already adding some interior functionality. Like CellPhone Hands Free Kit, Parking sensors, Automatic Wipers, ...

I've always had a passion for cars; and always work on them, even if they're brand new. Because you can always add some extra's, and while doing it yourself; it will be done better, and cheaper...

But thanks anyway guys, appreciate it... :)

Pascal

Archived