SS Photo enhancements

Lee

If any of you guys have pictures of your "new baby" that needs some sort of photo correction (like reducing glare off the truck etc.) let me know. Email me through the boards first and I'll get you my regular email address. Then just email the picture and, using Photoshop, I'll fix whatever you need fixed. I do photo correction or enhascements as a hobby. I usually charge for it but it's pro bono to board members. ;)

Yeah, could you fix my truck picture, it came out kinda funny...

riced.JPG

Seriously, nice to have a someone with some real Photoshop skills here. :thumbs: I am a photoshop hack, and don't have much of an artistic flair for doing that kind of work, but I know my way around the technology. Enough to be dangerous, anyway :D

Yeah, could you fix my truck picture, it came out kinda funny...

riced.JPG

Seriously, nice to have a someone with some real Photoshop skills here. :thumbs: I am a photoshop hack, and don't have much of an artistic flair for doing that kind of work, but I know my way around the technology. Enough to be dangerous, anyway :D

That's to good! :lol:

Lee,

Could you photoshop a picture of a black SS and make the silver inlet ducts on the front black also. I am curious how that would look. Also black out the grill if you would please!

Thanks!

Chris

P.s. You will save me the trouble of electrical taping off mine to see how it looks before I do it!

Chris,

I didn't know where to find a picture of a black SS with a 3/4 front view (to show everything you wanted changed) so I just quickly "repainted" mine. Without taking the hours it would take to make it look like an original paint job from the factory I just did a "quickie' for you to look at. Keep in mind that black is the most difficult color to change as black just tends to bleed onto itself thereby hiding a lot of the original definition. This will at least give you an idea of what you're looking for.

Untitled.jpg

Personally, I think the blacked out grill looks good on the black SS. I would keep the bow tie the original color though. I would also keep the "air scoops" silver/gray, or maybe tone them down to a darker silver gray. All black scoops look like they will dissapear.

Good work there Lee. :thumbs:

Lee,

Could you photoshop a picture of a black SS and make the silver inlet ducts on the front black also. I am curious how that would look. Also black out the grill if you would please!

Thanks!

Chris

P.s. You will save me the trouble of electrical taping off mine to see how it looks before I do it!

Let me know what u think...

Its the blue SS wallpaper on this site.

I blacked out the bow tie but I didnt think it looked good so I did an impala SS style one instead.

blackss.jpg

Hmmmmmm,

I kinda like the way it understates the scoops! They suck your view in the factory color....

Perhaps dcairns might be right. A darker shade of grey might look good, that way they do not disappear.

Thanks for all your help folks!

Chris

P.s. I love the Red Bowtie!!!

Archived