Hey Mervz, What did it ride like?

dcairns

• Admin

Well, i'll be honest. It was really hard to tell.

A few things i can point out though.

It was obviously lower to the ground than a normal silverado. Not as much of that "look at me up here!" feeling.

The exuast note added a nice feeling. (i'll have a video clip up soon!)

The interior with the white faced gauges and SS badge was cool.

The ride was a bit rougher than a normal Silverado. You could feel all the little bumps and inperfections in the road. Not quite my Corvette, but still sportier than a regular silverado.

The engine seemed to have a good amount of low end grunt. You could feel it just slowly pulling away.

Really thats all i can offer. Hopefully i'll have one to drive myself here within a month and a half. B)

• Admin
Mervz-

Just out of curiosity, what do you do that allowed you to ride in the SSS and now have a loaner Silverado quadrasteer?

Sorry for not getting to this sooner!

I'm registered with General Motors as Media. I've been running GM-Trucks.com for the last two years as an Online Mag/Community. We've been doing reviews and i've been building my friends at GM since. ;)

Well, i'll be honest. It was really hard to tell.

A few things i can point out though.

It was obviously lower to the ground than a normal silverado. Not as much of that "look at me up here!" feeling.

The exuast note added a nice feeling. (i'll have a video clip up soon!)

The interior with the white faced gauges and SS badge was cool.

The ride was a bit rougher than a normal Silverado. You could feel all the little bumps and inperfections in the road. Not quite my Corvette, but still sportier than a regular silverado.

The engine seemed to have a good amount of low end grunt. You could feel it just slowly pulling away.

Really thats all i can offer. Hopefully i'll have one to drive myself here within a month and a half. B)

Of course it was a more close to the ground feeling.. it was lowered! :P

Archived