B-B-B-Kalc

1ChevySS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, still no Shane............  I guess we will never know how a stock red SS compares to a stock black SS!!!!! :banghead:

You know where I'm at butt knuckle. This weekend, probably sunday since I am going to seattle, I will drive over to your new Kenmore house on cardboard and gutter road and line up with you. Let's get this over with. You up for it chump roast. Or will you be to busy unpacking your face from your butt?

By the way, still no Shane............  I guess we will never know how a stock red SS compares to a stock black SS!!!!! :banghead:

You know where I'm at butt knuckle. This weekend, probably sunday since I am going to seattle, I will drive over to your new Kenmore house on cardboard and gutter road and line up with you. Let's get this over with. You up for it chump roast. Or will you be to busy unpacking your face from your butt?

It sounds like you know where I live, so come on over so I can whoop the piss out of ya and then come back and gloat about it on here!! :thumbs:

In my mind, this gay bashing bickering is a waste of time and precious bandwidth. You guys should just exchange e-mail address so you could bash each other on a personal level and spare the rest of us the indignity of this foolishness! :banghead:

New persons to this thread are getting the wrong idea about the subject matter of the silveradoss.com forum.

we actually have exchanged emails and if you like i can forward you the thread. So in My Mind, you have just wasted my time with this foolish suggestion. Thanks for your comments though. BTW bandwidth is cheap.

oh oh here comes a warning

Hey Super... me and Makani already exchanged phone numbers so we can harrass eachother verbally... we just thought you'd be interested in hearing about our escapades... ya know.... because of your background as an "interior designer"

:jester:

Archived