I finally got a timeslip

SSilverado60

Well I finally got my truck out and ran it. Heres what my best of the day was for the 1/8th mile track that i ran at

r/t .985

60' 2.203

330' 6.207

1/8 9.528

mph 74.17

This run had a horrible reaction time but it ended up being my best et of the day, my best r/t was .538 :D

this run also had a slower 60' as well my best 60' was 2.141.

it wasnt too bad, when i run at carlsbad in a few weeks i will have my 28" tires on a 16" rim, i should pick up at least .2 in the 1/8th from that :D

when i run at carlsbad in a few weeks i will have my 28" tires on a 16" rim, i should pick up at least .2 in the 1/8th from that :D

I bet you see at least that much.

Good times too. Those sound like 14 second 1/4 mile times to me.

That is interesting. I assume you went to Irwindale. I should have talked you into going to Carlsbad with me on Saturday, hardly anyone there. Only one other truck, a stock 1500 4x4 doing 16 somethings. I kept getting put next to either the vette or the viper :( . I did better than the viper on the launch. He seemed to be working on how to get a good launch out of it. But after the lauch, he was gone. I won my last run against a Trans Am or Camaro looking thing. I bet he felt bad losing to a truck :D

Comparing your run to my best stock time at Carlsbad

your time / my stock time

60' 2.203 / 2.195

330' 6.207 / 6.270

1/8 9.528 / 9.683

mph 74.17 / 72.24

My 60' time was slightly better, but it looks like you are picking it up on the top end. Have you made any mods yet?

My best stock run:

run1a.JPG

Yeah i went to Irwindale. They were having the summit bracket races and it was pretty fun.

All ive done is an intake and electric fans.

the wierd thing was that my worst 60' ended up giving me my best e/t. I also took my headlight out for the runs to try and get some better airflow.

Yeah i definately would have gone to Carlsbad with you if i would have known.

I need a converter now :D

my next mod will most likely be a dual spin tech setup :D then the converter and some FLP headers. I want to get into the 13s without any power adder or internal work, then ill be happy, until i get money for a procharger anyways.

We are planning on going to Carlsbad in like 2 or 3 weeks so we can get some good 1/4 mile runs on our cars. I'll post up here when I know for sure in case anyone local wants to go.

Also Irwindale has test-n-tune runs every thursday and sometimes on sunday. they post the schedule on their website

Archived