Current tire choices for 275/55/20? Proxes ST III on backorder

What's your go-to tire for the factory 275/55/20 size?  I've been running Toyo Proxes ST III for a few years now and happy with them but the fronts on my wife's truck are due for replacement and she's taking a road trip pretty soon so I need to replace them ASAP - but ST III's are on backorder and I can't find them anywhere.  Well, there's *1* new tire on eBay but 1 tire doesn't help me.. need 2.

I'm almost considering an OEM tire (Goodyear Eagle Sport A/S) since it's an XL rated tire and has reasonably good reviews for what it is.  Not a fan of anything made in Korea, China, etc. so please no Kumho's or Linglong Chingchong Longmile Anytire etc. :)

Application is a stock '06 SS RWD that is a daily driver in an area that is ridiculously hot half the year and gets below freezing a few times in the winter but no real snow, and PLENTY of rain, at least most of the time, anyway.  Houston TX

Richard

I have had the Toyo Proxes  STIII in a 305/50/20 size on my 03 SS.  I do prefer the wider width and they clear on my truck (has AWD). americastire.com claims to have them in stock.   

Currently I am trying some stock size Michelins and they are horrible for grip (bad choice trying to save a few bucks). I am not sure if it is the tire or the stock width or both that makes them grip so poorly.  Waiting for them to wear out so I can get some good tires again.

As much rain as we get here (it's Houston, so we're either in punishing drought, or freaking monsoons) I don't want to go wider on the tire, especially on my wife's truck.  I find the Toyos are a pretty good tire as far as grip for regular driving, and don't wear out quickly.  I do the usual rotate from rear to front as the fronts wear out, and the new tires go on the rear, a practice insisted upon by Discount if you let them do the installation.  I take the wheels loose to them but still follow this practice.  So it's same-size all the way around for the truck.

Tire Rack is showing the 275/55/20 Proxes ST III back in stock by end of July, hopefully they're right.  I think we can hold out that long.  I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of General Grabber UHP's but noticed they have a really low UTQG rating of 360 vs the Proxes ST III at 500.  I know the numbers are subjective but if General thinks it's that low, that tells me not to expect much lifespan out of it.

Richard