sightings of a black & red SS

flash2003

My trip to Queenstown Maryland was good all dry roads. :cool: On Jan 15 Aprox 10 am On the Pa. Turnpike(north east extension) south bound. I seen a black SS and we both pulled into the Allentown rest stop. I went over and talked to him and told him about this site. He said he didnt even know about it . He was unloading a motorcycle and loading on another pick up. The guy said he was from some where near Philadelphia.

On jan 16 Sunday aprox 12 noon I seen a red SS travling south bound 1 or 2 miles before the Allentown rest stop. In the left lane and I was heading north bound. The Red SS had chrome bed rails on it I did wave but at 70+ miles per hour going in different directions I could not see much more. I was wondering if it was anyone on this site?

I just got home and i seen some snow flakes starting to fall. :D

C/ya

fox_forma welcome to the site that was the quickest response from anyone i told about the site. I didnt have much time to talk but if you watch this site in the spring a bunch of us will try to get together for a crusie out to the shore or something.

I almost met another person from this site this week end from Annoplis Md. 20 minutes from where I was staying, but the weather up here was getting bad.

I Left Queenstown Md. at 8:30am arrived back here today at 1 pm and snow was starting to come down.

I still didnt get any response from the red SS at 12 noon on sunday jan 16 on the pa turnpike (going southbound) by the Allentown rest stop was? It had chrome bed rails on it ????

I guess a lot of people that own these trucks still dont know about this site

yeah i like to check things out as soon as i hear about them or i will forget. I didn;t have much time to chat either cause i was selling that dirt bike you saw me unloading to that guy and get back home to work on my other bike. Once again thanks for the info on this site, there are many things i plan on doing within the next month or so on my truck since reading how easy some of the things are to do.

Archived