Jan. 22, California Speedway

RacerJJ

Hey SoCal guys, Saturday, January 22 @ California Speedway is the first race of their season. Open test and tune on a brand new track (lot's of work during the winter) for only $20! Racing starts at 8 a.m., but I would get there early. Remember that all drivers must have Drivers License, Insurance, and Long Pants. 13.99 and quicker requires a helmet and for you really fast guys, get a rule book! Come test your off season/winter mods! Hope to see you all there...I'll be one of the hose jockey's working in the water box.

:thumbs:

Glad to see i wont be the only SS'er there i plan on going for sure. What if you dont know your times? how do you know if you need a helmet. i plan on taking the tonnoeu and tailgate off for a little less weight . All i have is a shift kit, servos and volant. I plan on taking the volant and the stock air box's so maybe that would be some good testing??What time should i get there at 7:00-7:30 Its very hard after a Friday night :cheers: .

Racerbubba you going to run the SS??

Glad to see i wont be the only SS'er there i plan on going for sure. What if you dont know your times? how do you know if you  need a helmet. i plan on taking the tonnoeu and tailgate off for a little less weight . All i have is a shift kit, servos and volant. I plan on taking the volant and the stock air box's so maybe that would be some good testing??What time should i get there at 7:00-7:30 Its very hard after a Friday night  :cheers: .

Racerbubba you going to run the SS??

No, I'm working 1/2 day there then going to the Supercross in Anaheim, plus my truck is back to stock untill Monday when I get my new trans mods installed and my PCM back from Bryan. I have run it enough stock to know that it's not very fun or impressive! :D I don't think you will need a helmet based on your mods but it is always safe to bring one. I'll keep an eye out for you in the water box. Oh yeah, getting there at 7 should be fine.

:cheers:

maybe I'll try and go... after the last fiasco there I don't know if I'll ever go back. Someone needs to wait outside and turn away some of the rice when it shows up.  :banghead:

I wish we could, but they bring in all the money and most of the hot chicks! :thumbs: I think it may be a little thin on rice this time out because it is a day thing and all of the real racers haven't had any where to race for a couple of months. If you are into bracket racing, they are running the Summit Series there this year...You can get the schedule from their web site. I'll be running the entire series in the street class. Plus, usually NO RICE during those races! :thumbs:

:cheers:

since i dont know what any of you look like dont be afraid to say whats up. Just look for the black SS with smoked tails and cowl hood even though i will probably be the only SS there

since i dont know what any of you look like dont be afraid to say whats up. Just look for the black SS with smoked tails and cowl hood even though i will probably be the only SS there

You can't miss me...I'm a big dumb lookin' white guy standing in the water box or the starting line! :D I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Id like to go but my truck is stock and slow.....Its too embaracing, maby after some mods....I dont wanna get smoked by ricers... :nono:

Just cut a better reaction time than them (which isn't hard) and you'll beat them...plus most of them can't hook on the starting line and the end up burning up the clutch trying to move!

:D

Archived