Radio on no sound...

Dr Mike

I didn't know there was a mute button on the steering wheel, I'll have to check this out when I get home.

One problem I noticed lately with mine is XM keeps braking up a lot. I do not know if this would have anything to do with the cold temps outside, but it seems to of started around the same time. I never had any problems before, and I dont see how cold temps could affect the XM radio.

Mine has had the same problem a couple of times. I do not have a mute button on the wheel. (Reg. Cab. LS package) I found that if you turn the truck off, lock the doors with the remote, then unlock them, start the truck up again, everything works fine. :dunno:

I haven't noticed this problem yet. The only thing I notice is the screen sometimes doesn't change the radio station name, it gets stuck.

I also do not have a mute button on my wheel, where is this button supposed to be at?? I am now real curious.

I haven't noticed this problem yet.  The only thing I notice is the screen sometimes doesn't change the radio station name, it gets stuck.

I also do not have a mute button on my wheel, where is this button supposed to be at??  I am now real curious.

I don't have a mute button on my wheel either :dunno:

Archived