bedrug forsale/mtx sub box(gray)

slammedss

i have recently traded off my silverado ss and took all of the extra parts i had off. i have a bed rug bedliner that is in very good shape forsale. it will be costly to ship since the size of the box it will have to go into. i also have the preformed mtx under the seat box. it is the darker gray that matches perfectly with the interior.i am located in evansville indiana and my zip code is 47601....please make me a offer on it, if you are looking for one you know what it costs......thanks, brent

i have recently traded off my silverado ss and took all of the extra parts i had off. i have a bed rug bedliner that is in very good shape forsale. it will be costly to ship since the size of the box it will have to go into. i also have the preformed mtx under the seat box. it is the darker gray that matches perfectly with the interior.i am located in evansville indiana and my zip code is 47601....please make me a offer on it, if you are looking for one you know what it costs......thanks, brent

Are you talking about a thunderform? Does it include the speakers or just the box?

Thanks

alot of you have asked for a price on the bed rug. if i did not have to ship it out i would do $175. thats about half of a new one. the box is a thunderform i guess if its the plastic one that molded to fit under the seat. it has eclipse aluminum subs in it right now if they are interested in all of it...$125 on the box if picked up...if i have to ship these items i will charge you whatever the box is to have made and the shipping.....thanks, brent

alot of you have asked for a price on the bed rug. if i did not have to ship it out i would do $175. thats about half of a new one. the box is a thunderform i guess if its the plastic one that molded to fit under the seat. it has eclipse aluminum subs in it right now if they are interested in all of it...$125 on the box if picked up...if i have to ship these items i will charge you whatever the box is to have made and the shipping.....thanks, brent

Am I understanding this correctly/ Your selling the box with the subs for $ 125.00 picked-uped?

I pm'd ya..

Am I understanding this correctly/ Your selling the box with the subs for $ 125.00 picked-uped?

I pm'd ya..

no, i am selling the box for 125. if someone wanted the eclipse aluminum subs i would let them go with the box for an extra $150. these are $300 ea. new. the box is a thunderform series box for 2 10's. the box weight is 35 lbs and would probably be oversized shipping rate due to the length. please e-mail me for any info you need....thanks, brent

Archived