The Real SS Pics!

WhiteSS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is something about those white silverados that i love. my brother has one like yours(you can see front end is sig) , and i just love the white color and the body sytle. you can make those trucks look great with some small black accents in my opinion. and dont forget that 6.0 h.o. chevy did a great job with those. nice truck :thumbs:

Now, that is one fine looking truck! 

You wouldn't happen to have before/after times for your truck with the 26" slicks would you?  I've heard to expect .5 from the tire swap alone, hoping to find someone to confirm or deny that info.

I cant really confirm that as every time I run I changed multiple things, plus the weather factor. I can tell you that the 60fts will improve dramatically, as I was cutting 2.2's before. Now Im cutting solid 2.0's and a 1.99. My best before the slicks was 14.7 though.....but since then I added tune, and volant. I say they are worth a solid 3 to 4 tenths.

SO whats the deal with those VHOs. Do they have the same engine as the SS but without all of the options it came with?

This should keep you busy for a little while....12 pages long.

Everything you need to know about VHO's...

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4601

Archived