Bryan at pcmforless.com

I know we've all heard it before, but I feel it can always be said again...Bryan at pcmforless.com is awesome!!! I needed updates done to my PCM under a tight timeline and he was able to get it done and get it all the way back to SoCal for me before my next race. This guy and his company are a shining example of great customer service and satisfaction. Thanks again Bryan, for everything!

:thumbs:

• 4 months later...

Bryan and PCMFORLESS is without a doubt the most reliable, honest person and business i've talked to in our list of vendors.....bar none. He not only gives you a great tune but a extremely low price for the quality and his customer service is the best. For example, i met up with some local guys around my town that work through STS installing their turbos to talk w/ them about their product. I planned on doing the turbo further down the line b/c i was installing my cam the very next week but the STS guys insisted that i do the turbo before the cam for "unknown" reasons. They also informed me that alot of people were having trouble with the turbo's breaking the AC belt b/c of the extra tq/hp put out buy the motor and that a Nelson Tune was necessary to keep this from happening.....when i asked how Nelson stopped this they replied "Nelson does a few special tweeks to fix the problem" :wtf: . As soon as i left i called Bryan to find out exactly what was going on and he immediatly realized what was happening. Turns out the STS guys knew that w/o upgraded fuel injectors my truck would blow under the added hp and the Nelson tune would be used to lower the tq/hp to keep this from happening....but when i install my cam afterward my motor would blow and i wouldn't be able to pin it on them :mad: . To all you Nelson and STS guys out there i just want to say i still believe both Nelson and STS are good products.....i only managed to find the only 2 fother muckers in the business. Thanks a mill bryan :thumbs:

Archived