SS SOUTH

Plwtwo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am still planning on being there Friday night. We need to pick a time a place to meet I think it would be a great photo and video for the site!!!

Sometime Saturday would probably be best for everybody it seems.

What do you guys think!! :chevy:

I think Sat would be best. I guess whoever would be taking the pics should decide on the time of day due to lighting reasons. Hopefully we will have a bright sunny weekend! It would be really cool to get some pics of the SS's lined up with the smoky mts in the backdrop! There are several places to exit off between PF & GBURG that will take you up the mountain to some really cool overlooks. What about meeting at a restaurant that everybody is familiar with such as a Cracker barrel? :dunno:

I am still planning on being there Friday night. We need to pick a time a place to meet I think it would be a great photo and video for the site!!!

Sometime Saturday would probably be best for everybody it seems.

What do you guys think!! :chevy:

I think Sat would be best. I guess whoever would be taking the pics should decide on the time of day due to lighting reasons. Hopefully we will have a bright sunny weekend! It would be really cool to get some pics of the SS's lined up with the smoky mts in the backdrop! There are several places to exit off between PF & GBURG that will take you up the mountain to some really cool overlooks. What about meeting at a restaurant that everybody is familiar with such as a Cracker barrel? :dunno:

CB would be good if you can get in there. usually crowded

Sorry to hear that. I hope to have mine running by then and hopefully be drivable but will be in break in mode. I am going to run it some what easy for the first 500 miles and then give it hell. I guess someone else will have to do burnouts for us.

Archived