King Cobra Vararam Intake

adams2003

King Cobra Vararam Intake for sale. Used, but in 100% perfect condition. To tell the truth, with the intake on my truck, the throttle response felt better, but I could not tell if I gained any power. The reason im selling is because I got a great deal on my Oatlaw intake (because they used my truck for testing) and some good performance gains out of it also, so I figured I would try and sell the Vararam. This is not the ram air verson, but it can be upgraded to it. Just the intake alone sells for around $240 plus shipping. Right now I have it on Ebay with a $75 starting bid and a $80 reserve plus $20 for shipping. Just thought I would let you guys now.

King Cobra Vararam Intake for sale.  Used, but in 100% perfect condition.  To tell the truth, with the intake on my truck, the throttle response felt better, but I could not tell if I gained any power.   The reason im selling is because I got a great deal on my Oatlaw intake (because they used my truck for testing) and some good performance gains out of it also,  so I figured I would try and sell the Vararam.   This is not the ram air verson, but it can be upgraded to it.  Just the intake alone sells for around $240 plus shipping.  Right now I have it on Ebay with a $75 starting bid and a $80 reserve plus $20 for shipping.  Just thought I would let you guys now.

Adam, whats up it's Chris. I have the Wheels on my truck and the bumper is painted and also installed. :thumbs: Does this only work with the 6.0 or would it work with the 5.3 in my truck? :dunno: If it will work, I am interested.

Archived