ss emblem and stuff

big john

i have a billet ss emblem under seat storage compartmet astock k&n filter and a 4 bulb wire harness for bright lights i have sold my ss. i will sell this stuff for agreat deal $150.00 for all. you pay shipping my truck had 2500 miles on it you cant tell the stuff from new you can email me at [email protected] you can also call at 715-421-1096 thanks big john :cheers:

i have a billet ss emblem under seat storage compartmet astock k&n filter and a 4 bulb wire harness for bright lights i have sold my ss. i will sell this stuff for agreat deal $150.00 for all. you pay shipping my truck had 2500 miles on it you cant tell the stuff from new you can email me at [email protected] you can also call at 715-421-1096  thanks big john :cheers:

I AM FIRST IN LINE FOR THE BILLET SS EMBLEM, AND THE STORAGE CONTAINER. YOU HAVE A PIC, AND A PRICE FOR THEM. LET ME KNOW, OR PM ME.

i have a billet ss emblem under seat storage compartmet astock k&n filter and a 4 bulb wire harness for bright lights i have sold my ss. i will sell this stuff for agreat deal $150.00 for all. you pay shipping my truck had 2500 miles on it you cant tell the stuff from new you can email me at [email protected] you can also call at 715-421-1096  thanks big john :cheers:

I AM FIRST IN LINE FOR THE BILLET SS EMBLEM, AND THE STORAGE CONTAINER. YOU HAVE A PIC, AND A PRICE FOR THEM. LET ME KNOW, OR PM ME.

i am selling the stuff as a lot as i dont need any of it.you can buy it all keep what you want and sell the rest. thanks big john :cheers:

it will be $32.00 to ship i will call you sunday thanks big john :cheers:

so total will be 182.00 right? :thumbs:

yes you are right. thanks big john :cheers:

Consider the items sold! Big John, I sent you the money order on Tuesday :thumbs:

it will be $32.00 to ship i will call you sunday thanks big john :cheers:

so total will be 182.00 right? :thumbs:

yes you are right. thanks big john :cheers:

Consider the items sold! Big John, I sent you the money order on Tuesday :thumbs:

i got your money order today. i will be at the shipper early monday morning. i will call you then with the traking no. thanks again big john :cheers:

Archived