SOUTHERN MEETING

Plwtwo

I'll be there, havent decided on whether or not I will book a room or just drive back late saturday/early sunday....also have not gotten my turbo import slayer to run yet, don't know if it will be ready or not....the way things look I am seriously doubting it unless I luck across the reason I can't give it any throttle without killing it and why it wont idle.

I'll be there, havent decided on whether or not I will book a room or just drive back late saturday/early sunday....also have not gotten my turbo import slayer to run yet, don't know if it will be ready or not....the way things look I am seriously doubting it unless I luck across the reason I can't give it any throttle without killing it and why it wont idle.

Hi Sprayed, Hope you make if to the show. I will be going down Thursday night with several other people from Lexington. It's nice to know there is another SS fan a hop & skip down the road! I left a post on the Southern meeting site about everybody coming up with some kind of signal to each other while passing on the road so we know that you are from the SS site. HEY EVERYBODY PLEASE LIST SOME SUGGESTIONS. :dunno: Can't wait to see all the SS's in one place. :D

Hi Sprayed, Hope you make if to the show. I will be going down Thursday night with several other people from Lexington. It's nice to know there is another SS fan a hop & skip down the road! I left a post on the Southern meeting site about everybody coming up with some kind of signal to each other while passing on the road so we know that you are from the SS site. HEY EVERYBODY PLEASE LIST SOME SUGGESTIONS. :dunno: Can't wait to see all the SS's in one place. :D

I'll be heading down early saturday morning and driving back early sunday morning, the $120 a night hotel rooms don't agree with my bank roll. Has anyone decided on a meeting place and time saturday?

I'll be heading down early saturday morning and driving back early sunday morning, the $120 a night hotel rooms don't agree with my bank roll. Has anyone decided on a meeting place and time saturday?

I understand about the bank roll. Our group buddied up on rooms so we could split the cost. We are staying at a place called National Resort Lodge. Our double bed rooms are 89.99 a night. Some of the guys on the other South forum were talking about Cracker Barrell on Sat but that's all I've seen so far. Somebody is suppose to be taking pics or filming I think. :crazy:

Archived