Offset ?

With offset, width is more important than diameter...

How wide are you looking to go? 22X10, 22X8, what?

Looks like the 22X10 OEM replicas are +30 or so...but alot of the 9-9.5" wide wheels are closer to +20.

Hope that helps - Brian

Im also running on 22' SS replicas with Cooper's 305/40/22. I think it may rub just a tad when you have the wheel cranked hard in one direction and you happen to pull up onto an incline. For example, my driveway. It appears that the outer portion of the tire may rub on the fender well just a bit. :confused:

Clint buddy had the same problem with my 22's I have 305/45/R22 and here's a little trick. Take a heat gun and heat up the inside of the wheel well and then just give it a little push and mold it so the tire fits. Worked for me good luck. :thumbs:

Clint buddy had the same problem with my 22's I have 305/45/R22 and here's a little trick. Take a heat gun and heat up the inside of the wheel well and then just give it a little push and mold it so the tire fits. Worked for me good luck. :thumbs:

Hey, thanks for the tip. I'll have to try that out.

Here is a website called the tire size calculator. http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html , it will tell u how much your speedo will be off with a different sized tire. Hope this helps.

Archived