2 Silver SS wheels for sale

black03zr5

I have two wheels both with tires and caps. I am selling these wheels seperately. They are in perfect condition and the tires have over half tread left. I am setting my reserve at $250 + shipping/wheel. Highest bidder wins. Just reply or PM me with your bid. This is serious so please don't bid unless that is what you want to pay. The high bidder will get a wheel and the bidder behind will get a wheel pending their bid prices.

Bidding will start at $150.

Thanks,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
I have two wheels both with tires and caps. I am selling these wheels seperately.  They are in perfect condition and the tires have over half tread left.  I am setting my reserve at $250 + shipping/wheel.  Highest bidder wins.  Just reply or PM me with your bid.  This is serious so please don't bid unless that is what you want to pay.  The high bidder will get a wheel and the bidder behind will get a wheel pending their bid prices.

Thanks,

Dave

Still have the wheels ?? I will give $300 for both.....

I have two wheels both with tires and caps. I am selling these wheels seperately.  They are in perfect condition and the tires have over half tread left.  I am setting my reserve at $250 + shipping/wheel.  Highest bidder wins.  Just reply or PM me with your bid.  This is serious so please don't bid unless that is what you want to pay.  The high bidder will get a wheel and the bidder behind will get a wheel pending their bid prices.

Thanks,

Dave

Still have the wheels ?? I will give $300 for both.....

Only one left, and I am looking to get $275 plus shipping for it..

Archived