Chrome Replicas On eBay

Nightshift

I just got the Michelin LTX M/S for  my stock rims and so far I am quite happy with them. I have not been in any snow yet but they should be better than the goodyear's.

Anything's got to be better than the goodyears... But seriosuly Michelin makes an awesome tire.

Mr. P. :)

• 2 weeks later...

We paid for a set of these wheels and starting to get the feeling we got ripped off. We paid by paypal with in 1 hour of buying the wheels, got the e-mail from paypal saying we had paid. No reply from seller for almost a week so we sent him a e-mail and also called his number he had posted in the add. No reply for a couple more days, then he calls saying there was a mix up in the add and they don't have enough sets of wheels and will be on back order for about 6 weeks. He said he was sorry and would send our money back and when the wheels was in stock again he would contact me and would sell me a set for the same price and he would pick up shipping. Well we still have no money returned and he won't answer e-mails or phone messages left. I hope I'm wrong but I don't have a good feeling about this deal anymore. Anybody else buy any of these?

Tom

Archived