Killed a Taureg(sp?) this morning

03_SILVERADO_SS.

I was cruising at my normal pace on my way to work(80mph), I'm getting close to my ramp and I get close to the V-dub, I speed up, he speeds up. I tucked in behind because I'm still half asleep. He gets off on the same ramp and rolls through the loop pretty fast, I'm awake now!!! We merge and he floors it, I rolled up to his door and paced him, looked over and floored it, put about 10 car lengths between us. The next traffic light, he got behind me. It looked like he was trying to figure out what passed him!!! :crackup:

Nice job. :thumbs:

Do you know what he had under the hood? Some of those have a turbo-diesel V-10 with I think over 300 HP and over 550 lb-ft of torque. :)

I'm not sure how quick they are but nice job showin' him the tailgate. :chevy:

Those things are ugly, man. Kill them and put them out of their misery. :puke:

V-dubya's are rare around here and their owners can be funny. I remember a night last summer when a geeky looking guy in an R32 (240 HP, AWD Golf) decided to pick a fight with me in my 400 RWHP Camaro SS. I was tired and tried to ignore him but he kept pulling in front of me and then braking to goad me into a race. :mad:

Well, in the end he got what he wanted and a whole lot more. He got a nice AWD launch, but out of the corner of my eye I saw him rowing frantically at his tranny as I passed him like he was standing still. He wouldn't even look over at me after I shut down. He looked like his head was swimming. :crackup:

Sophisticated European performance cars aren't supposed to have their a..es handed to them by crude American pushrod V-8's. :flag:

Those things are ugly, man. Kill them and put them out of their misery.  :puke:

V-dubya's are rare around here and their owners can be funny. I remember a night last summer when a geeky looking guy in an R32 (240 HP, AWD Golf) decided to pick a fight with me in my 400 RWHP Camaro SS. I was tired and tried to ignore him but he kept pulling in front of me and then braking to goad me into a race.  :mad:

Well, in the end he got what he wanted and a whole lot more. He got a nice AWD launch, but out of the corner of my eye I saw him rowing frantically at his tranny as I passed him like he was standing still. He wouldn't even look over at me after I shut down. He looked like his head was swimming.  :crackup:

Sophisticated European performance cars aren't supposed to have their a..es handed to them by crude American pushrod V-8's.  :flag:

:withstupid::thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

vw's were always my thing. Ive owned 4 vr6's and they are awesome vehicles, capable of 150k miles without so much as a cough. The hot setup is to get an older (A2) model gti or jetta <'93 and stuff the vr6 into it. Stock motored you have a mid 13 second car that gets up to 30mpg on the highway. I bought this truck cause I needed somthing to tow my boat otherwise id be driving an R32 now. You realy have to go to a dealership and sit in one to appreciate what "fit and finish" realy is all about. I love my truck dont get me wrong but these vehicles are at different ends of the spectrum in ALL aspects....nice kill btw, im sure he paid >40k to get beat by a pickup

• 2 weeks later...
Those things are ugly, man. Kill them and put them out of their misery.  :puke:

V-dubya's are rare around here and their owners can be funny. I remember a night last summer when a geeky looking guy in an R32 (240 HP, AWD Golf) decided to pick a fight with me in my 400 RWHP Camaro SS. I was tired and tried to ignore him but he kept pulling in front of me and then braking to goad me into a race.  :mad:

Well, in the end he got what he wanted and a whole lot more. He got a nice AWD launch, but out of the corner of my eye I saw him rowing frantically at his tranny as I passed him like he was standing still. He wouldn't even look over at me after I shut down. He looked like his head was swimming.  :crackup:

Sophisticated European performance cars aren't supposed to have their a..es handed to them by crude American pushrod V-8's.  :flag:

:flag::thumbs:

Archived