Love your Country... Take A Minute

MN C5

Very Cool  :thumbs:

I don't know what we need to do for them, but we need to make sure they're honored til they're old and gray.

I liked that thing that they did at the superbowl for the WWII vets.

:flag:

I thought the Superbowl tribute was way cool. I found myself standing for that one. :flag:

Really cool, MN :thumbs:

Today I'm 8 days shy of 20yrs service in the Navy, and all I've been a part of will never come close to what those guys are out there doing now. Their lives are on the line 24/7. I cannot even fathom what the families must go through everyday.

They are my personal Heroes. :flag:

Hang in there Ben, Congrats on 20years :cheers: You did your part :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Really cool, MN :thumbs:

Today I'm 8 days shy of 20yrs service in the Navy, and all I've been a part of will never come close to what those guys are out there doing now.  Their lives are on the line 24/7.  I cannot even fathom what the families must go through everyday.

They are my personal Heroes. :flag:

That was great! :flag: May God Bless our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines, I'm looking at volunteering for a second tour....I can't thing of a better way to make a difference in our lives. Thankyou everone who's currently serving, and everyone who's paved the way in the past so we can be the best in the world.

Archived