WTF!!!!

Vortec6pointohh

I was on my way home from work tonight and noticed headlights on my butt,so I sped up and this dude was still on me.He finally got in the next lane and pulled along side of me.I noticed it was a dakota rt,so I figured I would smoke his ass. From a 20mph roll we punched it and he was pulling me hard :dunno: he had me by a good 4 lenghts up till 90 and still pulling.We went again from a stop,I had him off the line up until 40 then he jets past me.I followed him into the parking lot and talked for a little while. All he had was a cai,throttle body,mopar pcm,an intake I think he said m1,and headers.I still should have beat him what gives :banghead:

Doesn't sound right to me, had a rt durango kill tonight, but not by much at all. something doesn't seem right, not by that much

Almost seems like someone tryin to pose as a SS owner.... check the IP... something isn't right, at least this story!!!!!!!

Yea i smell BS on this one. Well I give you credit anyway, this is probably the only way youll beat the SS IN YOUR DREAMS!

Not many people sign up and go straight to street and write about the slow as shit RT for their first post. Seriously does anyone on here go on the RT boards or somethin? I just dont see the point :dunno:

Archived