FS: 69 chevelle

fordsareslow

Well I have been saying it for a while and I am finally going to do it. I am selling my 69 chevelle custom built tube chassis drag car. It was recently NHRA certified to 7.50. It is a 4 link car with a 9" ford w/ all strange parts. It has 40 spline rifle drilled axles and a 4.86 gear. Car has wheelie bars. I just recently spent $4500 at the chassis shop re-doing the tin work. The floors are all new along with all the trunk and firewall. Brand new Ron Davis custom built radiator with custom built e-fan and shroud (never ran). Brand new FVN fiberglass one piece lift off front end with 6" cowl hood, VFN removable doors, and trunk lid. Ed Quay alum. wing. Steel body. Brand new mar resistant lexan windows just fitted to car through out, still has protective film on them. Brand new Jaz 3 gal front mounted fuel cell. Includes brand new painless wire harness, MSD ignition, autometer tach and guages(still in boxes), brand new summit seat and cover, weld wheels w/ tires in rear that are hosiers (6 passes size is 33x16.5x15) coil over on all for corners, wilwood disks up front strang disks in rear, brand new flamming river rack and pinion, funny car cage, custom chromoly steering colum with grant wheel, includes motor plates for big block, includes tci powerglide with b&m 3500 converter (both only 6 passes), driveshaft and air shifter, no motor. Car made to clear drysump motor. Car has gone 5.10's in the 1/8. Would cost over $35,000 to duplicate. Too much to list. Asking $17,000 or possible partial trade for a supercharger or turbo for truck plus cash. Will also consider partial trade plus cash for older camaro, nova, chevelle, biscayne, impala, belair, or 67-72 chevy truck. Let me know what you got. :thumbs: Car would run in the 10's in the 1/4 with very mild big block. Will be on here for two weeks, then I am going to put it on e-bay with a reserve of $17,500. :chevy:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived