Peeling Airbag Visor Stickers

luvmySS

I am with you on that one! I hate all the stupid warning stickers on everything these days! Unfortunatly, it looks to me like the visor sticker is pressed in with heat or something. I think the fabric will come off with the sticker. :fume:

Unfortunatly, it looks to me like the visor sticker is pressed in with heat or something.  I think the fabric will come off with the sticker. :fume:

That is exactly what I am afraid of.

I guess if there weren't so many stupid people we wouldn't have to have all these stupid stickers, laws, etc. :sigh:

I guess if there weren't so many stupid people we wouldn't have to have all these stupid stickers, laws, etc. :sigh:

If we left the stickers off, then there would be fewer stupid people around to need them :rolleyes::jester:

:eek: I like you wanted the stickers off and took the heat to one and it looked like it just did not want to come off easily so, I did not press it. If anyone has pulled them off I am sure we would all like to know what the outcome was.

or just get some aftermarket visors w/ LCD screens in them. and then all the goodies needed to make that functional... yar.

Of course the LCD screens come with a big sticker on them reminding you not to view while driving :jester:

or just get some aftermarket visors w/ LCD screens in them. and then all the goodies needed to make that functional... yar.

Of course the LCD screens come with a big sticker on them reminding you not to view while driving :jester:

I'm sure they do! LOL

Heck if i can play PS2 and drive, then watching a movie should be no prob. :jester:

Archived