2003 Silverado SS for sale

SteveSenge

This is a 2003 silverado SS. It is in great condition It has 10,231 miles on it. I am asking $28,000. It has an ARE toneau cover and was well maintained. It is arrival Blue. any questions email, pm, or call 412-760-6718 Steve I have pics if anyone can tell me how to post them or I can email them to anyone interested. I am in verona Pa 15147

Thanks

Steve

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is a 2003 silverado SS. It is in great condition It has 10,231 miles on it. I am asking $28,000. It has an ARE toneau cover and was well maintained. It is arrival Blue. any questions email, pm, or call 412-760-6718 Steve I have pics if anyone can tell me how to post them or I can email them to anyone interested. I am in verona Pa 15147

Thanks

Steve

Steve

Is this SS still For Sale? if so email me [email protected]

Thanks

Steve

Steve

sorry it's sold

Thanks

Steve

Steve

sorry it's sold

Steve

Can you email me the pictures and mods and etc to [email protected]

Thanks

Herbert

Thanks

Steve

Steve

sorry it's sold

Steve

Can you email me the pictures and mods and etc to [email protected]

Thanks

Herbert

uhm....

its sold...

Archived