Finally got some pics up

ThePDB

Nice truck, rims look good!

You change the exhaust?

Sycamore? I'm originally from Ottawa, I don't think it's very far.

WW :cool:

Ottawa is just about an hour south. My girlfriends grandma lives there, we go down to see her a lot. I was actually just down there last Saturday night. Ate at Woody's. I had Alfredo and a coke, the gf had some chicken thing with just water to drink and it was like $61.00! Last time I spent that much in Ottawa was for my buddy's 21st bday party at the Silver Slipper :D

I changed the exhaust. Theres a guy at Lovells in De Kalb who does a REALLY good job. It sounds really good too. While I was there I thought some new rims were in order :) It's too bad you moved, I'm still trying to figure out when the next Chicago get together is going to be.

Nice :thumbs:  Now it's it's time to drop that badboy.

HAHA, I'm a dork :yellow_loser: They are 20" Halo Hawks. I liked them so I got them when I put the exhaust on. As for the pinstripe... it's not pinstripe, it's barb wire painted on. It actually looks really good in person. I bought the truck with 800 miles on it. The guy that had it before we had it done, he does it on all his trucks. It's gray and white. Hard to see in this pic though.

I thought about lowering it... I don't like the gap at all. One thing at a time though.

Archived