Opinions on Stylin Concepts

dounome

Theres a saying in business that I think Stylin' Concepts needs to take a look at:

"An upset customer tells anyone who will listen... while a happy customer will only tell those who ask"

Stylin' Concepts is getting more bad press than good from these types of business practices... I hope for their sake they can start to improve in that area.

They do have their prices a bit higher than others but I live close by and got to the show room and see if they can do better than the others. If they don't stock what I want I wont even consider buying from them. They always have had a bad reputation for deliveries.

i order everything from them takes me like 3 days to recieve it

Why don't you go over to Indipendance and pick it up your self if they have what you want in stock? Thats what I do.

dude we gotta meet up one day! when your going somehwere far away like that cause i have no idea where im going...

• 5 months later...
This place has me so pissed off right now. I ordered my lower three peices for my speed grill from them 35days ago. I did make sure it was in stcok at the time I ordered it and to my surprise it was, well I also asked that it be shipped priority mail and it was no problem. Well that was a load, I now found out that I have to wait for the fed ex guys to find the package and refund my money on something I have never even had in my hands. Damn it I am so pissed at this place right now, three different ways they lied to me about this order.

I had the exact same problem with them. I ordered the bottom three pieces to match my grille and over two months later it never showed up. So I cancelled my order and ordered the grille from some other website. That was over 1 1/2 months ago and it still hasn't came in. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Archived