T-SHIRTS

bohicatmc

My 4 came today as well! The wife just rolled her eyes, and I quickly spoke: "Hey, it could have been a supercharger." :lol: Thank you Justin!!! I just may have to order a med. for my wife...just to stay on her good side! :D

My 4 came today as well!  The wife just rolled her eyes, and I quickly spoke:  "Hey, it could have been a supercharger." :lol:   Thank you Justin!!!  I just may have to order a med. for my wife...just to stay on her good side! :D

I got my shirt today, too :cool: My wife kinda rolled her eyes too :P I would have got one for her, but you didn't have ladies small size (xsmall guys size?). Thanks for the good work Justin. :thumbs:

:cool: Cool everyone! I am glad everyone so far is happy with them! One of my biggest fears was going through with all of the work and effort to find out that they weren't what people were expecting. It is a minor relief to hear the positive comments! Now, everyone else that has been thinking about getting one, or two, or 12 :lol: go ahead and place that order now please. I have a few more to get rid of and since this was a NFP venture, the interest is starting to build up on my credit card! :crazy:

Justin :chevy:

Archived