How tall and wide can I go

Hello:

Just got these 20x9 akuza orca's and I got a good deal on them. One little problem the tires that came with the package were 275/45/20 gt II. I feel like i need to go wider and a liitle taller witout rubbing, and or lower it 2" all around with the ground force kit. opinions!! please!!

463431_37_full.jpg

463431_38_full.jpg

Hello:

Just got these 20x9 akuza orca's and I got a good deal on them. One little problem the tires that came with the package were 275/45/20 gt II. I feel like i need to go wider and a liitle taller witout rubbing, and or lower it 2" all around with the ground force kit. opinions!! please!!

463431_37_full.jpg

463431_38_full.jpg

OOOOOOPS!! Do you hear an eco eco eco!! sorry for the double posting. dial up sucks!!! Moderators hook me up and delete one of them. Thanks!! :thumbs:

Thanks for all the reply's. I was thinking maybe go with the 285/50/20 but I was also thinking on the 295/45/20 or maybe even a 305 width. but I don't know about the 295 or 305. When I took one of tires off and put one of the new ones in there is so much space in the wheel that you can almos have a party there so that made me think about the 295 or maybe the 305. I am planning to keep the old tires and rims for winter, 'cause the tires there are on right now are all terrains and they are good in the snow but they really suck for cornering and at high speeds my truck does not feel right.

Archived