nitrous

vtodd82

what intakes come prepared for a wet nitrous set up? i have the metal k an n air intake tube, so thtats gonna be difficult i assume. thanks

hey thanks alot guys for the info.  i really appreciate it.  have any of you other than danpayne had any problems with nitrous.  i have changed plans as far as getting a s/c, and i want to replace that idea with nitrous, i just dont want to blow me engine in the process. 

ps   what does the window swithc do?

thanks

todd

===i just viewed your picture post on your nitrous setup, that is very nice.  it looks simple enough.  my buddies setup on his mustang has got tubes and wires and pipes going in every which direction, i figured it would be a pain in the a@@ to install a nitrous setup. 

superman, how long did it take you to do the install, and i assume you had to drill or cut through your intake hose?  also how does it work,  do it just shot the nitrous right into your airflow before the throttle body?

i know thats alot of questions, but i really appreciate any help you guys can provide.

You could install eveything in a weekend. yes you have to drill a hole in your intake hose. and yes again it shoots right into your tb.

I bought my air intake so that i wouldnt have to drill through the stock air intake for warrenty reasons. ;)

The hardest thing is running the wires through the stock rubber grommet (boot) in your fire wall.

Archived