IPOD

ignorant

fast4popper, on this site, has extended an offer to fellow SS'rs.  Send him a PM and he can hook you up with the details. :thumbs:

I can do the Ipod adapt for 120 SHIPPED to your door. let me know if you want one. I do paypal and cashiers check. If you have questions let me know. ALSO on a side note. I can do just about any interface or part that you might need for an install cheeper than just about anything on the net. let me know -C-

PS thanks for the props Lefty! :cheers:

So does the adapter connect on to the radio in the truck? If so, where and how do you install it? If I get this adapter, is it the only thing I need to get my ipod working in my truck?

fast4popper, on this site, has extended an offer to fellow SS'rs.  Send him a PM and he can hook you up with the details. :thumbs:

I can do the Ipod adapt for 120 SHIPPED to your door. let me know if you want one. I do paypal and cashiers check. If you have questions let me know. ALSO on a side note. I can do just about any interface or part that you might need for an install cheeper than just about anything on the net. let me know -C-

PS thanks for the props Lefty! :cheers:

So does the adapter connect on to the radio in the truck? If so, where and how do you install it? If I get this adapter, is it the only thing I need to get my ipod working in my truck?

you pull out the radio, unplug the small 7 pin plug and plug this adaptor inline with it. that is all you need to do. you can control the Ipod from the deck and it will also charge the Ipod! let me know what you want to do, I can ship daily and accept paypal or Money order!

will you still have use of the steering wheel controls with this hookup?and is there a specific ipod you need(model #)thanks :chevy:

you still have steering wheel controls, also you need gen 3 or better on the Ipods or the Ipod Mini.

www.ipod2car.com is the website of the one i carry :seeya:

• 2 weeks later...
will you still have use of the steering wheel controls with this hookup?and is there a specific ipod you need(model #)thanks :chevy:

you still have steering wheel controls, also you need gen 3 or better on the Ipods or the Ipod Mini.

I installed the Ipod2car componets today and I am very pleased. Great price and easy install. I now have access to all of the tunes on my 20gig ipod as I drive. It worked out great b/c I ran the wire to the lower storage area under the radio on the dash . I can tuck my ipod and extra cord in the space while I drive. I can switch songs with the controls on my steering wheel. I wish the radio would display the song playing and have a counter for the song as it plays. It charges the ipod when it is hooked.

THANKS fast4popper!

I installed the Ipod2car componets today and I am very pleased. Great price and easy install. I now have access to all of the tunes on my 20gig ipod as I drive. It worked out great b/c I ran the wire to the lower storage area under the radio on the dash . I can tuck my ipod and extra cord in the space while I drive. I can switch songs with the controls on my steering wheel. I wish the radio would display the song playing and have a counter for the song as it plays. It charges the ipod when it is hooked.

THANKS fast4popper!

NO problem, glad to hear you got it and all is well, Thanks for the props!!!

I would go with an ALPINE deck and their Ipod interface unit. That way you can have all the display and search features of the Ipod on the face of the head unit.

Check out their new models for 05 with the new touch/slide bar navigation system. The two models are CDA-9855 and CDA-9853. The Ipod interface is the KCA-420i.

so its not possible to have an ipod an xm?

I have not done this in a vehicle yet, I do hear that you can not have both. There are a few people on this site that have bought them from me and you could ask them. I have also heard that there is a new Ipod interface coming that will allow you to utilize both. as to when it will be out I do not know.

Archived