F-150 Roush

cwest94

While out yesterday I seen two of the Roush F-150's at a local Ford dealer. I have to say that the red one is very sharp but not worth the $50k sticker price. I also like the 4dr crew cab size, nice and roomie.

I turned around and went back to take a few pics to share with everyone:

CLICK HERE

What do you guys and girls think?

unpopular opinion...

I thought the 97 - 04 Ford F150s were sweet, I loved the looks (esp. the stepside bed on the regular cab) and the Lightnings were, well, Lightnings....

The new style has serious weight issues and is butt ugly IMO. No wonder they're concentrating on the Mustangs and Cobras. Truly sad...

I like the way the Roush truck looks from the front and from the back. The side view does have issues with the FX 4x4 on the side and the 4dr style, but I do like the room inside the 4dr crew cab. The seats were nice as well with the red inserts in the leather.

I wounder why the red one has the wing on top of the tail gate while the black one doesn't. I also Did Not like the wheels on it, they do not look right or stand out.

Sorry about not getting a good pic of the Rouch window sticker, it was in the windshield and I couldn't get a good pic without going over the hillside onto the highway below. :( But the price of the truck is $38k and after the options its $50k and change, think I would rather get the Ram instead for the same price.

Archived