My new baby

What brand of tonneau cover is that? Is it clamp on or do you have to use screws? How much did it cost? What is it made of and is it paintable? Sorry for the million questions....I just like the looks of it and am looking for one that I really like! :thumbs:

Justin :chevy:

O.K guys, thought the pics would interest ya'll. The cover and bedrug came from the same place, I will tell you if you use me as a reference. I'm trying to hit them up for sponsorship on my race car. You can check it out at " www.jjmotorsportsllc.com " . I got a pakage deal for about $500. Its from CheckMate and its the Fx model. Its fiberglass and is about 40 lbs. I got the quick relese hinges. Check out thier web site www.checkerpro.com. The tail piece is custom (duhhhh) as well as the SS decal on the windshield. The guy that decals my race car made them. If your intrested I can have him make some for you (about $15 to $20). I also have the art work for the tailgate peice, I haven't got the bill on that yet. Now I'm going to start on the proformance stuff. Later

Truck looks really awesome. Bed cover and window decal really make a difference.

I would like to get your decal guy to make one for my truck. Can you set up something?

Archived