Superchips Hand Help for sale.....barley used

SSThunder

I've got a near new Superchips hand held programmer for sale. I've used it a couple times to set my truck to stop when taking to the dealer. It's that new. Cost me over $300 new. I'm open to offers. I'll set my truck back to stock before I ship it, probably do that tonight. I've got a custom tune coming. Great item for anyone wanting to add power to your truck and not worry about warranty issues as it can set your trucks PCM back to stock within mins. Email me at [email protected] if interested or PM me.

Thanks, Jeremy

SOLD!!

These things are selling for $350+ on ebay. Here's some specs on the HAND HELD device...not hand help LOL My Price is way below RETAIL!!:

The Superchips 2715 has the ability to program 1996 - 2003 year 5.0L, 5.7L and 7.4L V8s plus the newer 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 8.1L Vortech V8 motors.

The 2714 & 2715 offer automatic transmission tuning* where applicable.

TriTune Fuel:

87 Octane program: Little or no power gains but automatics get better shifting trans and all user adjustment options as listed above. 91-93 Octane fuel not required. Colder Thermostat not required.

91-93 Octane Perf/Tow program: Horsepower and Torque gains without worry of detonation (pinging) under load, automatics get better shifting trans and all user adjustment option as listed above work. 91-93 Octane Premium fuel required. Colder Thermostat not required.

91-93 Octane High Performance program: Maximum Horsepower and Torque gains, automatics get better shifting trans and all user adjustment option as listed above work. 91-93 Octane Premium fuel required. Use of this program while hauling or towing loads may cause detonation (pinging) under load. Colder Thermostat not required.

HP/TQ GAINS as stated by autoanything.com

Chevrolet CK Pickup 6.0L 1999-2003 +27 HP +34 ft/lb Superchips 2715

Chevy Suburban 6.0L 1999-2003 +27 HP +34 ft/lb Superchips 2715

Chevy Tahoe 6.0L 1999-2003 +27 HP +34 ft/lb Superchips 2715

GMC Yukon 6.0L 1999-2003 +27 HP +34 ft/lb Superchips 2715

DYNO PLOTS

Dyno Plot of HP/TQ Gains

USER ADJUSTABLE OPTIONS

2715 Adjustable Options

Sorry for the long post :banghead

Archived