Autorama

BOB47

Just got back from the Autorama show at Cobo Center. Everyone in the Detroit area should go if possible. Many awesome vehicles. Show runs 10-10 (I think) tomorrow. Worth the money.

Jay Leno's car in person was awsome. The TLC crew was filming as I got to that car! But the twins are nice! Just awsome, being so close to the actual car.

LIvernois motor sports had a area and they were selling the 6.0L kit for 6G's but only 5-8psi? Still dont trust them??? Kit looks nice w/ the fmic, not cutting they advertise, so is a FMIC that easy to just bolt up to the truck???

all in all good time-not a single SSS, BUt if rumor is true 05 will be the last year of the SSS, then I would not expect GM to have one there either:(

all in all good time-not a single SSS

Detjoe: Did you go downstairs? There was a 2005 Silverado SS imposter. Guy did a good job on it. Regular cab with the 6.0 litre and Zippy's 6 speed tranny. Took pics of it but they're kinda fuzzy.

I have many many many pics of the 05 reg cab in the basement, I talked to the man (he works at ASC) he said he dosnt mind if i post the pics just only that i give him a day or two till i post them, hes a member on here, but he wants to change his login in name to impoSSter SS or something... give him a warm welcome guys... hes very knowledgable and an all around good guy.... talked to me for over an hour or so... it really shows that he busted his balls to get that thing done for the show.

Archived