headers

j4nash

yes it will fit, they probably think your idiotic for asking because they have been the same since 99. Im not saying you are, but just saying what they most likely think. The trucks have been the same since 99. the only difference was that for a few years they had EGR and AIR injection

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes it will fit, they probably think your idiotic for asking because they have been the same since 99. Im not saying you are, but just saying what they most likely think.  

Please refer to this thread regarding your response: Stupid Question? FYI, when I ordered mine, they had to check to make sure and then get back to me. :confused: If they think an honest question like that is idiotic, then I do not want their product. I don't care how good it is. :shakehead: They treated me with nothing but respect and I am now a repeat customer of theirs. :seeya:

All I'm saying is update the website. If it's available for an 03, then it should say it. I'm not downing ASM, but you would think that a reputable company could at least have 02 listed, since we are half way through 03.

Enough said.

I have a new set of ASM headers sitting in my garage. The set I have does have EGR and AIR connections. I bought a set in February for an Escalade and ordered them without the EGR and AIR connections. I'm going to have to run block off plates on the ones I have, or cut the pipes off and weld up the holes. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

I was also looking around on the ASM web site and if you are looking at the headers, it says they are for 1999-2000, but if you click on the click here to buy link, it says they are for 1999-2003 headers.

• 1 month later...
Flanges need to be welded to the front of the catalytic convertors.

So that is all we need to do to our stock systems? Aside from cutting off from where the flange will be and the existing stock manifold? :confused:

Archived