THE Truck is here!!

triloma

Took delivery of a Blk SS on the 2nd of June (tow and 6 CD options)...Only 77 miles so far...

Details - Ordered 3/5/03... Wilkie Chevy in Philly...Good Folks...paid $1,500 over invoice...could not find anyone if FL willing to deal...

Now the Fun Begins :chevy:

gotcha, just meant I work here (in MLB) and got the truck @ Rathman, I actually live in Vero Beach. :cheers:

36' Hatteras, nice! Do you make the cross much? Ill be in Walkers 4th of July weekend :) and wetting some lines this weekend if the weather cooperates.

gotcha, just meant I work here (in MLB) and got the truck @ Rathman, I actually live in Vero Beach. :cheers:

36' Hatteras, nice! Do you make the cross much? Ill be in Walkers 4th of July weekend :) and wetting some lines this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Do the Island thing as much as I can....Lucille is on the hill...doing a major refit took it down to the hull, making an express style sportfish,new Cummmins 480E....should be back in the water early August...

Fish alot with Voo Doo Lady out of city marina in Ft. Pierce, good friend of mine is Capt...(Jay Senne)

Fishing with a buddy out of Sebastian this coming saturday...give me a shout if your out...

PS - Jimmy Rathmann, Jr. (current owner of Rathmann and Palm Bay Chevy) use to fish...and Paul and Perry Osman (Osman Lincoln Mercury) own Seaing Double and are in Islands alot...

small world!

Ill be out of Ft. Pierce inlet this weekend in a buddy's 23' Bluewater (always wants to pull it with my SS for some reason). Usually go to dynamite point on Sunday afternoons all summer.

Fish a lot out of Sebastian w/ my dad (likes to use my truck to trailer too). Have to give you a shout sometime. :thumbs:

-You'll have to keep us updated on Lucille.

Archived