Full iPod Install Setup for SS from Pac-Audio

SSSomeday

I have a brand new Pac-Audio iPod install setup for 03-05 Silverado trucks. It consists of the AUX-BOX, AUX-POD, and a specific cable harness for your factory radio. It allows you to control your iPod (with dock connector) from your factory head unit and steering wheels controls and it pipes high quality audio directly into your head unit.

Also included, is a very nice custom mount from ProClipUSA that allows you to nicely mount your iPod on your center console.

Retail on the iPod2Car is $179.99.

I paid over $60 for the ProClip mount. (www.proclipusa.com) - it fits 10GB, 15GB, AND 20GB MODELS (3rd gen)

I bought this as it's the best solution for your factory unit, but I ended up deciding on an LCD NAV unit instead.

Both items are unused and brand new and include directions.

I would take $160 shipped for the whole lot. Email me privately [email protected] if possible.

Thanks, Cord

I have a brand new Pac-Audio iPod install setup for 03-05 Silverado trucks.  It consists of the AUX-BOX, AUX-POD, and a specific cable harness for your factory radio. It allows you to control your iPod (with dock connector) from your factory head unit and steering wheels controls and it pipes high quality audio directly into your head unit. 

Also included, is a very nice custom mount from ProClipUSA that allows you to nicely mount your iPod on your center console.

I paid over $60 for the ProClip mount. (www.proclipusa.com) - it fits 10GB, 15GB, AND 20GB MODELS (3rd gen)

I bought this as it's the best solution for your factory unit, but I ended up deciding on an LCD NAV unit instead.

I would take $160 shipped for the whole lot. Email me privately [email protected] if possible.

Thanks, Cord

Does the XM still and CD Indash changer still work with this setup? I remember some earlier conflict problems but thought it had been worked out. If it does work, probably interested.

John Honea

Yeah, the XM Radio still works fine. This has been reported by at least 2 forum members to me. I do not know about the CD changer, it probably works fine because the iPod2Car plugs in where the XM harness does.

I have a brand new Pac-Audio iPod install setup for 03-05 Silverado trucks.  It consists of the AUX-BOX, AUX-POD, and a specific cable harness for your factory radio. It allows you to control your iPod (with dock connector) from your factory head unit and steering wheels controls and it pipes high quality audio directly into your head unit. 

Thanks, Cord

Does the XM still and CD Indash changer still work with this setup? I remember some earlier conflict problems but thought it had been worked out. If it does work, probably interested.

John Honea

Archived