Pittsburgh Race Way park

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we are going to have a few people get out there this weekend. My dad is even going but i am not sure if he is going to go with me or take up his truck. Or maybe I'll leave mine at home and we will see how his runs stock.

A couple of us made it to the track yesterday, Wild3003ss, Thallent, Thallent's dad and myself. We were still missing a couple of you. :D

I was wondering who the other 3 SS's were(who didn't race), 2 reds and a blue.

It was a fun day and I'll probably see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Take care,

Mike :thumbs:

Tim,

THey wouldn't let me run, "said there were to many racers". A friend of mine got there earlier than me, has the exact same bike, stock w/ a exhaust adn his turned 11.04 @ 122 mph. I'm looking into getting different gears and strap the front suspension down to hopefully break into the 10's. We'll have to meet up some night out there.

The blue one was my buddy, Gary.  We'll have to plan on getting out again soon.  I was up there with my bike, next time I'll race my truck

What kind of bike. I think when I do get to go Im going to run mine.

Just wondering if anyone is going this weekend i know its the draft but i have to go again i love the sound of the blower and the way i bet 2 mustangs one was a mach1 and the other was a 5.0 a svx and lost to a firebird i was sleeping at the light o well.i hope to see some of ywnz out there this weekend my buddy is coming in from the air force and he made me promise to let him race so i have to miss the draft no big

• 3 weeks later...

Archived