How do I get HP/TQ readings

SSThunder

Is it possible to get HP/TQ readings using EFILive on my 0-60 and other runs? I would like to see how my gtech times would compare to the EFILive software if possible. Anyone uses this feature is EFILive has it?

There are calculators on the web to give you that, if you have your weight.  Even if you used EFIlive, it will only be a rough estimation.

I thought EFILive was more accurate than other things like Gtech. Oh well. I got the flo pro installed today and I love the sound it gives my SS. I'll test it on the gtech this week to see if it added any HP/TQ. The truck does feel better.

If you turn on your flashers, wipers, and hold down you horn for six seconds you should get a full dyno read out that prints out from the slot benith your air bag on the steering wheel.... :crackup:

Oh I almost forgot this works best....for some reason.... in a crowded parking lot of a wal-mart or other super sized store...

If you turn on your flashers, wipers, and hold down you horn for six seconds you should get a full dyno read out that prints out from the slot benith your air bag on the steering wheel.... crackup.gif

Oh I almost forgot this works best....for some reason.... in a crowded parking lot of a wal-mart or other super sized store...

LMFAO :crackup:

sorry... dont know anything about your question.. just couldnt resist laughing haha.. good luck..

btw, which timer do you have? ss? rr?

Archived