Silver SS wheels and tires for sale

RacerJJ

I should finally get my new wheels next week, so my stockers are on the market. The tires and the wheels (duh!) have 43k, 80% highway miles on them. The tires still look good to me...maybe 10-20k left IMO. I would rather not ship, but will if I have to. $800...Let me know if this is too high please (honestly)...I don't want to rip anyone off, especially fellow SS'ers. Will post pics as soon as I learn how (don't we all know what they look like by now anyway?!?)!

:cheers:

I should finally get my new wheels next week, so my stockers are on the market.  The tires and the wheels (duh!) have 43k, 80% highway miles on them.  The tires still look good to me...maybe 10-20k left IMO.  I would rather not ship, but will if I have to.  $800...Let me know if this is too high please (honestly)...I don't want to rip anyone off, especially fellow SS'ers.  Will post pics as soon as I learn how (don't we all know what they look like by now anyway?!?)!

Is there any way to check freight to Snellville, GA 30039

I should finally get my new wheels next week, so my stockers are on the market.  The tires and the wheels (duh!) have 43k, 80% highway miles on them.  The tires still look good to me...maybe 10-20k left IMO.  I would rather not ship, but will if I have to.  $800...Let me know if this is too high please (honestly)...I don't want to rip anyone off, especially fellow SS'ers.  Will post pics as soon as I learn how (don't we all know what they look like by now anyway?!?)!

Is there any way to check freight to Snellville, GA 30039

I'll try to figure it out.

Archived