Norcal-LS1 2005 Shootout at Sac raceway!

My club is hosting our annual Norcal Shootout at Sacramento Raceway again this year.

Norcal LS1/LT1 Car Club is hosting the "Norcal Shootout 2005 sponsored by Synergy Motorsports" on Sept 10, 2005 from 6:00pm-11:00pm at Sacramento Raceway.

6:00pm gates will open for racers and spectators.

6:30pm-8:00pm time trials

8:00pm-11:00pm eliminations

There will be cash prices for 1st and 2nd place in ALL classes (check the payout schedule for amounts) and trophies for 1st and 2nd place as well.

We will also be having a Jackpot race. $20 extra buy-in, heads up/tog dawg style racing. Winner takes all. All money collected for the Jackpot race goes to the winner, Norcal LS1/LT1 Car Club will not take ANY of that money.

Entry fee for spectators $10

Tech card is $45

Car and Driver = $55

Our truck class was rather small last year and it would be great to see more of you guys out there. I think Hank from Silveradoss.com won last year. There will be a TON of GM cars out there and if we can pull enough interest I don't see why we can't show up with an armada of trucks and get enough interest to make more truck classes next year.

Here is a link to my website for additional info. Norcal-LS1.com? I'm not sure if they opened up the site to just browse or if you have to register still. I encourage you to register anyway as I would like to start a truck seciton on our board and with enough interest they'll let me. ;)

it will be a fun day. ill be there. hopefully that day i wont have another broke tranny. :jester: do you know if there is plans for a truck class this year? i hope to see more of us out there this year. :thumbs::driving:

btw, i took 2nd last year. i couldnt quite beet that 10 sec truck. :D

The truck class is going to be bracket. That way it's fair to everyone. If we get enough poeple out there this year then I can work with them to make some truck classes next year for heads up also. :)

This race is for any make car/truck also. Not just Ford or GM so if you know some buddies that have fast trucks, preferably EFI then pass the word. :)

Makani, you better be in the state. :P

• 2 weeks later...
I am gonna try to make it.

F8L, How much of a discount for pre-registration ??? 

Thanks Eric

I doubt it would be much. Maybe $10. It was an idea they had so they could work out some data but I'm not sure if they are going to do it because we would have to have someone from the club manning the gate at all times and no one wants that job. LOL

Check my club website for details as they come along. :)

Archived