voo doo amp kit

ok i just received my voo doo amp kit today in the mail. its a o gauge kit. it came with two seperate fuse holders on is a 0 gauge in 0 gauge out anl fuse holder with dc voltage display that is a 150A the other is a 1 in o gauge 2 out 4 gauge with 2 60 amp fuses.. my question is what goes where lol. i have only ever used one fuse block on a system when i have hooked them up in the past. i know one has to go within a foot or two of the battery. also the 150A with the voltage gauge has a black wire on it i am assuming that that is a ground for it. i would really like to put that inside the truck by the amp can i cut the wire if possible and splice a longer wire on it and ground it in the truck? this is the kit i bought

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

kickers site doesnt really explain a whole lot. when it comes to wiring the kx1200.1 if anyone could help me out here that would be great. or if anyone has wiring diagrams drawn up that would help out.. i have a ton of 4 gauge and 0 gauge wire. i know the amp take 0/1 gauge wire. thanks again

jamie

yeah i will. i am taking my time on it so it looks good. i will probably take pics as i go through the install.. i just basically used cardboard to cut out everything and make a stencil onto the wood. i bought a rotozip today so i can cut all the wood out. i work 6 days a week so it might be next weekend before everything is buttoned up and nice.. then u will see pics thanks guys for all the advice and help

Archived