03 black SS for sale

hank

i love the SS, but want a vette. $27000

39000 miles, radix, new built tranny, headers, custom tuning, nitrous, dvd player, xm, all 5 billet grills, and more. 12.3 in the 1/4 mile. :driving::thumbs: if you want the stereo in it, additional price, will nogotiate, otherwise you can have the stock stereo. stereo in it includes: pioneer deh-p850mp, 2 fosgate bd 1000's, arc audio 400.2, and 2 jl audio 10w3's boxed under the back seat. e-mail me if interested at [email protected]

sorry i cant post pics, my computer is a piece of s@!t. no body damage. small scratch on right side bed and on front bumber.

i was looking at a C6 coupe, but thats a little more than i want my monthly payment to be. if i do trade, it would most likely be for a slightly used C5 for now and maybe trade for a C6 in about a year. but like i said, i might just keep the SS. :dunno:

• 3 months later...
i love the SS, but want a vette. $27000

39000 miles, radix, new built tranny, headers, custom tuning, nitrous, dvd player, xm, all 5 billet grills, and more. 12.3 in the 1/4 mile. :driving:  :thumbs: if you want the stereo in it, additional price, will nogotiate, otherwise you can have the stock stereo. stereo in it includes: pioneer deh-p850mp, 2 fosgate bd 1000's, arc audio 400.2, and 2 jl audio 10w3's boxed under the back seat. e-mail me if interested at [email protected]

sorry i cant post pics, my computer is a piece of s@!t. no body damage. small scratch on right side bed and on front bumber.

Archived