any problems with ASP underdrive crank puley?

a while back i installed the ASP underdrive crank pulley with great results... my main serpentine belt stays on fine, and the truck runs great. however after i drove it a bit... i noticed that the a/c serp. belt came off... i checked the tensioner etc, and everything seemed fine so i put it back on... next day... it was off again... since its winter i havent worried about it and have been driving with no ac belt... i want to fix the problem... but i like how it runs with the pulley.... did anyone else have a similar problem with the ASP... ??

im going to have to call asp this week to see whats up... i just thought i would see if there was any issue with anyone else.

I have a question, Do you fellas have good results with the underdrive pulley? My roomate has one on his 03 silverado Z71, He loves it.  I am thinking about one but, I dont know what to do first headers or pulley?

i would personally get the headers first. i have heard some horror stories about the ASP underdrive pullies on this fourm, and many have went back to stock pullies. iam not 100% on this, thats just my opinion. good luck anyhow :thumbs:

i used the smaller belt that was supplied with the pulley... yes.

the pulley seems to be seated ok.. i double checked it.

i need to get around to calling asp about it to see whats up.. i just havent had time

as far as likeing the pulley... i love it.. made a nice difference... easy to install.

if i coculd just get this belt issue fixed... id be a happy guy.

Archived