160 MPH Speedo

xcelr8

Hey Guys-

I was searching for a speedo upgrade for us, but nobody has had a reason to do the R&D to develop a higher limit speedo yet. I'm trying to create some demand so that blackcatcustom will produce a kit for us. Most of us can bury the 120 speedo easily and I'd like to know how fast I'm going when I'm flying down the backroads. These guys make tons of colors and designs...they can easily do the gauge to any scale we want , but they need a reason to work on the programming for us. If anybody is interested in upgrading their speedos send an email to [email protected] and copy me [email protected] so I can follow-up and try to get this done. Thanks for the help....I'm also going to post this on the sale area.

:smash:

I copied this off of the GM Fleet webpage. This applies to the pursuit Tahoe.

140 MPH Certified Analog Speedometer - 1 MPH increments, Digital Trip Odometer, with Oil Pressure, Volt Meter, Tachometer, Engine Temperature Gauges, and Hour Meter (To Display the Hour Meter, Turn the Ignition Off, Press and Hold Reset Button for at Least Four Seconds), for Message Center.

I still think 140 is a little light........I's like to get one I can't bury....160 would be tough to touch no matter how far your mods go. Are there any digital speedos for our trucks?

Archived